Want a pop of contrast color? Here you go! We used an eco-friendly process to eliminate the use of harmful chemicals and pumice stone which are so outdated!!
Layer up this soft powder hue that can be paired with any outfit. Let your Ramon crew neck do the talking. It features a front and back yoke to re-shape the body and silhouette. Our low impact premium faded vintage wash along with stitching gives a perfect 3D dimensional look at seams. Wow.
- Ethically made and washed in LA
- Low-Impact dyes and made-to-order to reduce waste
- Dye process uses 65% less water than your average crewneck
- 20 oz. Premium Soft 100% French Terry Cotton
- Unisex fit, True to size, a bit more loose
- Diana 5'5" is wearing a SM
- Jeremy 6'1" is wearing a MD
Size Chart (inches):
|Chest width||17 1/2||18 1/2||19 1/2||20 1/2|
|Length from shoulder||23||24 1/2||25||25 1/2|
About the brand
Elevated essentials on a mission to protect Madre Earth
Free domestic shipping on orders over $150 from All for Ramon
All for Ramon uses 100% cotton fabric, 100% organic cotton, deadstock materials, low-impact dyes and a dye process that reduces water usage by 60% compared to a conventional garment. Hand-dyed products are made in partnership with the AFR sisters.
Based in Los Angeles | Produced in California