This mask is operating on a buy-one-give-one model, so for every mask purchased, Adiff will donate one to a hospital! This is in addition to all proceeds of mask sales going to support our staff of resettled refugee tailors.
- adult size mask
- designed to stop facial touching
- made from dual-layer organic cotton deadstock fabric
- machine washable and reusable
- light color for a cooler feel during summer months
- unique and fun tie dye print
- adjustable elastic straps that can fit a wider variety of face sizes
- internal pocket for filter
About the brand
A design label that empowers refugees and upcycles "waste" materials
Free domestic shipping on orders over $60 from Adiff
Adiff owns their own manufacturing facility in Athens, Greece, where they employ resettled refugee tailors from Afghanistan to produce our collections. Their claim to fame is our "jacket that can turn into a tent” (a.k.a. the trench & bomber), one of our first solution-based items designed to provide assistance to homeless and refugee populations, that was sold on a buy-one-give-one model. Adiff leverages waste as a resource: recycling materials that would normally be trashed and using them as the raw material to create new product.
Based in New York | Produced in Athens, Greece
This variant is currently sold out.