The dressier sister pant to our popular Della Pant, the Thea Pant features front and back pleats and a wider leg—allowing the buttery silk crepe to drape. Includes in-seam pockets and an elastic waist for ease of wear.
To accommodate different heights and allow you to choose the style that fits you best, we are offering the Thea Pant in five different lengths. We love the look of just-above-the-ankle wide-leg pants, but they also work well as full-length trousers.
- 100% Silk Crepe
- French seams
- Made in US from imported material
Please note, this item is made to order and will ship in 2–3 weeks.
1. Hand wash. This will preserve the color longer, as well as the texture. Simply hand wash in cold water with a delicate detergent, with like colors, and hang to dry.
2. Machine wash. For a more lived-in look, you can machine wash. The texture will soften over time and colors will fade slightly. Wash in cold water with like colors, and either hang dry or tumble dry on low.
3. Dry clean. If you prefer to dry clean, this will keep the fabric looking pristine. We recommend you only use a green dry cleaner with this method.
4. Other care. Silk can feel stiff after hanging to dry, but can easily be softened. Using an iron on steam setting or a steamer can soften and get any wrinkles out.
Size Chart Fits true to size.
Kady is wearing a size S-Regular
Length: Extra Short: 23" inseam, Short: 25" inseam, Regular: 27" inseam, Long: 29" inseam, Extra Long: 31" inseam
Rise: XS: 13", S: 13.25", M: 13.5", L: 13.75", XL: 14"
About the Brand
Modern basics, made to last
Free domestic shipping on orders over $200 from Dallas Daws
Dallas Daws puts careful thought into every step of the process, from selecting quality fabric, developing refined designs, and constructing pieces that are made to last. Each piece is crafted by hand their Los Angeles studio on a made-to-order basis. They use quality techniques like French seams, when possible, to ensure your piece withstands years of wear. Each collection consists of natural fibers and quality blends, which wear in beautifully over time, in addition to being more environmentally sustainable.
Based & Produced in Los Angeles
This variant is currently sold out.