Easy-breezy. The fit of this new sweatpant silhouette is high-rise with a relaxed fit and straight, semi-wide leg.
Our fave feature – the raw, rolled hem can be easily shortened to customize to your perfect length. Follow the instructions on the attached hang tag for a step-by-step guide on how to prep + cut at home – no sewing machine required.
- Made from soft + substantial 100% Cotton French Terry
- Raw, rolled hem with bartack guide at side seams for easy at-home hemming
- High-rise fit with ruched, elastic waistband + a draw cord tie
- Relaxed, straight leg fit with angled pockets that sit flat on your hips
- 100% Cotton French Terry / Heavyweight, 13.5 oz.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. To avoid shrinkage, hang or lay flat to dry.
The fit of The Breeze Sweatpant is meant to be relaxed + easy. The fit is intentionally generous + we suggest selecting your true size.
Dina is 5'8" + wears a size 28 in jeans. She is wearing The Breeze Sweatpant in size Medium for a more oversized fit.
Body Measurements | inches
Garment Measurements | measured flat, inches
About the Brand
Lavish yet laid-back pieces from plant-based fabrics
Free domestic shipping on orders over $250 from Soft Focus
Soft Focus blurs the line between loungewear and ready-to-wear, their items are designed to make you feel comfortably chic from rest to play. They work with natural fibre and sustainable plant-based fabrics— they believe it's important to avoid plastic/petroleum based synthetics, especially for clothes that will be washed frequently and worn close to the body. They produce in small runs and work to upcycle fabric off-cuts into small accessories like zero-waste scrunchies. Their factory also has a fabric recycling program to help reduce fabric waste. They manufacture primarily at a small factory near Shanghai, China, and do some small specialty runs locally in Canada.
Based in Toronto, Canada | Produced in China
This variant is currently sold out.