Sub Rosa is a blend of highly concentrated antioxidant and omega fatty acid dense oils, infused with organic rose petals to refresh and replenish skin's complexion. Non-comedogenic, this face oil requires just a few drops to moisturize, soften, regulate oil production, and soothe skin. Sub Rosa fortifies your skin's antioxidant defenses, making it the perfect oil based serum to moisturize a variety of skin types.
Our best seller is infused with whole plant organic rose in a process that extracts full-spectrum benefits without the strong aromatics. You may be surprised to find Sub Rosa offers a gentle earthy aroma, not the dense floral aroma often associated with rose. This is in part due to our unique processes & key essential oils expertly selected for their harmonizing properties.
- use after washing or toning skin. apply to wet or damp skin for prolonged moisture. for optimal results, spray a hydrating mist all over face & apply Sub Rosa immediately after.
- for oily skin: Use 5 drops in the morning
- for drier skin: use 10 drops in the morning
- Sub Rosa provides ample moisture to skin & you will find other moisturizers & creams aren't necessary.
How It Works
- Hemp Seed Oil - omega fatty acids, linoleic acid and oleic acid minimize visible damage due to free radicals. This nutrient dense oil balances sebum production, making it ideal for all skin types. soothes & supports skin.
- Rose - balances pore function while calming sensitivities.
- Rosehip Seed Oil - highly concentrated with omega fatty acids and antioxidants to repair and protect skin against visible damage.
You'll never find these in our skincare products: Parabens, GMOs, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrance, Artificial Dyes
Hemp Seed Oil*, Rose*, Rosehip Seed Oil*, Essential Oils of Clary Sage, Frankincense. *Organic
About the Brand
5th Dimension is a botanically elevated collection of holistic skincare and self care products.Their products are herbalist formulated, with respect to the plants used and the people they serve. They use organic, botanical ingredients sourced from responsible farmers.
Based in Pennsylvania | Produced in the United States