Are you ready for a game changer? Meet Revival's CONDITIONER BARS. These coconut based bars are gentle, non-stripping & lightweight, while cleansing and conditioning hair to perfection. CONDITIONER BARS are created with pure natural oils which deeply nourish the hair and scalp. Just a very thin coat is needed!
Simple. Effective. Gentle. Each bar will yield up to 60 uses per bar, all while eliminating plastic containers! These take up minimal space and are perfect for travel! Revival SHAMPOO + CONDITIONER BARS come in a rust-resistant travel container, which can be re-used or easily recycled.
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate/ Colza Oil (NON-SULFATE DERIVED FROM RAPESEED)- A very mild, yet effective ingredient, known for its de-tangling and hair thickening properties. Because this ingredient directly deposits onto the hair follicle to smooth out the cuticles, it's highly regarded for its conditioning abilities.
- Coconut Oil- Penetrates deep into hair shaft & scalp for intense hydration, is anti-fungal, anti-microbial & anti-bacterial. It is high in antioxidants, Vitamin E & K.
- Cocoa Butter- Highly moisturizing and contributes to ideal scalp conditions to keep support cells and balance the PH. Contributes to less hair breakage and a deeply nourished scalp, which in turn diminishes dandruff & hair loss.
- Cetyl Alcohol- Common fatty alcohol known to soften hair. Assists in detangling the hair.
- Vitamin E- Helps support a healthy scalp and hair, as it has natural antioxidant effects which assist with maintaining hair growth.
- Vegetable Glycerin- Heavy in humectants, which are made to pull moisture into the hair and retain it.
CONDITIONER- After rinsing SHAMPOO BAR, wet the CONDITIONER BAR and rub between hands and/or directly onto hair. Use fingers to comb through hair. Rinse.
***Allow bar to dry between uses! Can last up to 60 uses!***
MADE IN THE USA
100% VEGAN INGREDIENTS - NO ANIMAL TESTING
About the brand
Womenswear made by Filipino artisans
Free domestic shipping on orders over $150 from Conrado
Conrado's founder, Angela, grew up in the Philippines in her family’s textile factory. Although she is now based in Martha's Vineyard, all the pieces are ethically produced in small batches by skilled artisans in Conrado's small 40 year old family-run workshop in the Philippines. Conrado mainly uses woven fabrics found and salvaged.
Based in Martha's Vineyard | Produced in The Philippines