Body material is 100% made from recycled UNHCR tents. Front pop of color is made from upcycled life vests that were collected on the shores of Lesvos.
- body fabric made from former UNHCR tents
- hidden rain hood, made from recycled PET, 100% waterproof
- dual front zippers for easy access to the bottom of your pack
- waterproof YKK zippers
- high strength nylon webbing side pockets
- straps around the front and sides
Material & Care
- upcycled plastic, wipe clean to wash
About the brand
A design label that empowers refugees and upcycles "waste" materials
Free domestic shipping on orders over $60 from Adiff
Adiff owns their own manufacturing facility in Athens, Greece, where they employ resettled refugee tailors from Afghanistan to produce our collections. Their claim to fame is our "jacket that can turn into a tent” (a.k.a. the trench & bomber), one of our first solution-based items designed to provide assistance to homeless and refugee populations, that was sold on a buy-one-give-one model. Adiff leverages waste as a resource: recycling materials that would normally be trashed and using them as the raw material to create new product.
Based in New York | Produced in Athens, Greece