This is our sustainable take on the classic bomber jacket. The unisex KIRI bomber is made entirely from upcycled fabrics. The collar, cuffs and hem have a contrasted cotton rib. The jacket is fully lined with a contrast lining and tailored details.
KIRI has a relaxed fit on men and a slightly oversized fit on women. We recommend ordering your usual size. For a more fitted look, order one size down.
- Navy: Romane is 175cm tall and wears a size M. Alfie is 175cm tall and wears a size L.
- Piñas: Katia is 167cm tall and wears a size S. Gleb is 180cm tall and wears a size M.
- 100% linen (Navy) - upcycled from factory deadstock
- 100% cotton brocade (Piñas) - upcycled from factory deadstock.
- 100% cotton linings - upcycled from factory deadstock.
- relaxed fit
- front pockets
- inner side pocket
- front zip
About the Brand
a slow fashion label producing trans-seasonal pieces
GOOD KRAMA upcycles local factory waste or hand weave luxurious fabrics following ancestral techniques. They partners with local NGOs and social enterprises to help Cambodian communities find financial independence through vocational sewing training and textile weaving. The use of low impact processes and centralized supply chain means very little resources are used to create their garments compared to current industry standards. Each GOOD KRAMA garment tracks its ecological impact.
Based in Amsterdam | Produced in Cambodia
This variant is currently sold out.