The Della Short was developed from our popular Della Pant with an elastic waist for ease-of-wear and effortless layering. The wide legs create a silhouette that easily translates from dressy to casual and side-seam pockets allow for a cleaner look in the front.
Made from a sturdy, medium-weight linen, this fabric only softens with wear. Freshly-laundered linen is always dreamy, but can be pressed as needed for a crisper look.
- 100% Linen
- 2" elastic waistband and 2" bottom hem
- Made in US from imported material
Please note, this item is made to order and will ship in 2–3 weeks.
All of our linen pieces are sent to you laundered. We wash them after they're sewn so they are pre-shrunk and the seams are set. For a lived-in look, we suggest caring for it in the following way:
1. Machine wash. Linen is strong when wet, so it handles machine washing well. It also softens up beautifully over each wash and dry cycle. Wash in cold water with like colors and tumble dry on low. Iron with steam as needed.
2. Hand wash. These pieces can also be cared for any other way you choose. If you'd like a crisper look, they can be hand washed with a gentle detergent and hung to dry.
3. Other care. Linen is easily steamed or ironed to remove any wrinkles and help achieve a more polished look. Press pockets, along side seams, and around armholes, necklines, and hems, using a generous amount of steam.
Size Chart Fits true to size.
Skye is wearing a size S and has a 28" waist and 34" hip and is 5'7"
Molly is wearing a size 4X and has a 44" waist and 56" hip and is 5'9"
Madi wears the Della Short in S
Length: XS: 4" inseam, S: 4.25" inseam, M: 4.5" inseam, L: 4.75" inseam, XL: 5" inseam
Rise:, XS: 13", S: 13.25", M: 13.5", L: 13.75", XL: 14"
Leg Opening: XS: 12.5" flat, S: 13.25" flat, M: 14” flat, L: 14.75" flat, XL: 15.5" flat
About the Brand
Modern basics, made to last
Free domestic shipping on orders over $200 from Dallas Daws
Dallas Daws puts careful thought into every step of the process, from selecting quality fabric, developing refined designs, and constructing pieces that are made to last. Each piece is crafted by hand their Los Angeles studio on a made-to-order basis. They use quality techniques like French seams, when possible, to ensure your piece withstands years of wear. Each collection consists of natural fibers and quality blends, which wear in beautifully over time, in addition to being more environmentally sustainable.
Based & Produced in Los Angeles
This variant is currently sold out.