The irresistible signature jumpsuit. The top is made from handwoven silk which is tailored with strategic cut outs leaving just enough skin showing. The bottom is cut from a luxurious upcycled linen. The pants are wide legged and stop right around the ankles.
Raksa is 162cm tall and wears a size XS.
- The top half is made of 100% handwoven silk - made in the Takeo Province of Cambodia.
- The bottom half is made of 100% upcycled linen - sourced from local factory deadstock.
- fits true to your usual size.
- bra friendly with adjustable hooks and snap closure on the back (top)
- invisible zip closure on the back (bottom) for easy slip on and off.
About the Brand
a slow fashion label producing trans-seasonal pieces
GOOD KRAMA upcycles local factory waste or hand weave luxurious fabrics following ancestral techniques. They partners with local NGOs and social enterprises to help Cambodian communities find financial independence through vocational sewing training and textile weaving. The use of low impact processes and centralized supply chain means very little resources are used to create their garments compared to current industry standards. Each GOOD KRAMA garment tracks its ecological impact.
Based in Amsterdam | Produced in Cambodia
This variant is currently sold out.