The Anais Top is a blousy number with gathered 3/4 length sleeves and wide cuffs, an open v neckline, and wide hem. Long enough to be tucked into high-waisted pants, or left open and boxy.
- 100% Pima Cotton Poplin
- French seams
- Natural Corozo nut buttons
- Made in US from Japanese cotton
1. Hand wash. Wash by hand in cool water, with like colors, using a gentle detergent. Press out excess water gently, do not wring. Hang to dry. Steam or iron as needed to soften the fabric.
2. Machine wash. Unbutton your shirt or pants and turn inside out. Buttoned clothing can cause loosening of buttons. Wash in cold water with like colors, on a gentler cycle. Hang to dry or tumble dry on low.
3. Dry clean. This is not a preferred method, but If you would rather dry clean, we recommend you only use a green dry cleaner.
4. Other care. Cotton can be ironed to achieve a crisp finish. A high setting with steam is effective at removing wrinkles.
Fits true to size.
Skye is wearing a size S and has a 34" bust and 34" hip
Molly is wearing a size 2X and has a 48" bust and 56" hip
About the Brand
Modern basics, made to last
Free domestic shipping on orders over $200 from Dallas Daws
Dallas Daws puts careful thought into every step of the process, from selecting quality fabric, developing refined designs, and constructing pieces that are made to last. Each piece is crafted by hand their Los Angeles studio on a made-to-order basis. They use quality techniques like French seams, when possible, to ensure your piece withstands years of wear. Each collection consists of natural fibers and quality blends, which wear in beautifully over time, in addition to being more environmentally sustainable.
Based & Produced in Los Angeles
This variant is currently sold out.