Want a pop of contrast color? All for Ramon used an eco-friendly process to eliminate the use of harmful chemicals and pumice stone which are so outdated.
A color that will turn heads. Let your Ramon crew neck do the talking. It features a front and back yoke to re-shape the body and silhouette. Our low impact premium washes along with stitching give a perfect 3D dimensional look at seams. Wow.
- Ethically made and washed in LA
- Low-Impact dyes and made-to-order to reduce waste
- Dye process uses 65% less water than your average crewneck
- 20 oz. Premium Soft 100% French Terry Cotton
- Unisex fit, True to size, a bit more loose
- Diana 5'5" is wearing a SM
- Jeremy 6'1" is wearing a MD
Size Chart (inches):
|Chest width||17 1/2||18 1/2||19 1/2||20 1/2|
|Length from shoulder||23||24 1/2||25||25 1/2|
About the brand
Elevated essentials on a mission to protect Madre Earth
Free domestic shipping on orders over $150 from All for Ramon
All for Ramon uses 100% cotton fabric, 100% organic cotton, deadstock materials, low-impact dyes and a dye process that reduces water usage by 60% compared to a conventional garment. Hand-dyed products are made in partnership with the AFR sisters.
Based in Los Angeles | Produced in California