- Shirt collar. Button down front. Long sleeves with shirt tailored cuffs.
- Waist band with belt loops, sits at natural waist.
- Two slanted slit pockets in the front, one single welt pocket in the back. Straight legs.
- Fiber content: 100% wool.
- Fabrics: dyed twill, made in Japan.
- Washing instruction: dry clean only.
Size & Fit:
- First model wears a size S. Her height is 5'6"; bust 32"; waist 26; hips 38".
- Second model wears a size S. Her height is 5'7"; bust 34"; waist 28 3/4"; hips 38".
For any out of stock size/color we can make to order, with a 4-5 weeks production time.
About the Brand
A Black-owned French sustainable suit brand
Free domestic shipping on orders over $300 from Combine de Filles
Combine de Filles designs a few new styles per season and each garment is produced in small batches. They use natural fibers for their fabrics. Each piece is manufactured with care, in a NYC based, womxn-owned factory.
Based & Produced in Brooklyn, New York
This variant is currently sold out.