This mask is operating on a buy-one-give-one model, so for every mask purchased, Adiff will donate one to a hospital! This is in addition to all proceeds of mask sales going to support our staff of resettled refugee tailors.
- child size mask, fitted for kids from ages 6-8
- designed to stop facial touching
- made from dual-layer organic cotton deadstock fabric
- available in two fun, vibrant prints for kids
- new adjustable strap feature so it is able to fit more face sizes
- includes an internal pocket to add a filter
- machine washable and reusable
About the brand
A design label that empowers refugees and upcycles "waste" materials
Free domestic shipping on orders over $60 from Adiff
Adiff owns their own manufacturing facility in Athens, Greece, where they employ resettled refugee tailors from Afghanistan to produce our collections. Their claim to fame is our "jacket that can turn into a tent” (a.k.a. the trench & bomber), one of our first solution-based items designed to provide assistance to homeless and refugee populations, that was sold on a buy-one-give-one model. Adiff leverages waste as a resource: recycling materials that would normally be trashed and using them as the raw material to create new product.
Based in New York | Produced in Athens, Greece
This variant is currently sold out.