Recycled wool bouclé knit lends sumptuous style to a cropped boxy sweater. Style with the matching Virgo dress for a monochrome ensemble with casual cool. Made in NYC.
About recycled wool: Developed from 100% recycled fibers from unwanted sweaters, blankets and fabric scraps in Prato, Italy. No additional dyes, water or chemicals are needed.
Styled with: Virgo Dress
- 51% recycled wool, 49% recycled polyester
- round ribbed neckline
- long sleeves with ribbed cuffs
- boxy fit; one size fits most
- cropped length
- Bri is 5'9 (175 cm)
- machine or hand wash cold, lay flat to dry or green dry clean ("perc" free)
- do not wash hot or tumble dry
- wash sparingly & choose plastic-free laundry detergent!
About the Brand
Covetable clothes with no compromise to people or planet
Free domestic shipping on orders over $100 from Arielle
Arielle is a committed to organic, recycled and zero-waste fabrics, local manufacturing, fair-trade supply chain and plastic-free packaging & production. Legacy craftsmanship and sustainability are at the center. Softly confident, fiercely humble. All products are produced in New York City at a family-owned factory and fabrics are sustainable and sourced from small mills. Arielle is 100% plastic free.
Based & Produced in New York
This variant is currently sold out.