The Anita Tank has been updated from our popular previous version. With slightly wider shoulders, a higher v-neck and lower scoop neck, the fit has been improved for wearing in either direction, offering a more flattering fit. The side slits have been shortened for more coverage with added interest. Hitting mid-hip, the Anita Tank can easily be worn tucked or untucked without being too short.
- 100% Silk Crepe
- French seams
- Made in US from imported material
Please note, this item is made to order and will ship in 2–3 weeks.
1. Hand wash. This will preserve the color longer, as well as the texture. Simply hand wash in cold water with a delicate detergent, with like colors, and hang to dry.
2. Machine wash. For a more lived-in look, you can machine wash. The texture will soften over time and colors will fade slightly. Wash in cold water with like colors, and either hang dry or tumble dry on low.
3. Dry clean. If you prefer to dry clean, this will keep the fabric looking pristine. We recommend you only use a green dry cleaner with this method.
4. Other care. Silk can feel stiff after hanging to dry, but can easily be softened. Using an iron on steam setting or a steamer can soften and get any wrinkles out.
Fits true to size.
Kady is wearing a size M
Molly is wearing a size 2X and has a 48" bust and 56" hip
About the Brand
Modern basics, made to last
Free domestic shipping on orders over $200 from Dallas Daws
Dallas Daws puts careful thought into every step of the process, from selecting quality fabric, developing refined designs, and constructing pieces that are made to last. Each piece is crafted by hand their Los Angeles studio on a made-to-order basis. They use quality techniques like French seams, when possible, to ensure your piece withstands years of wear. Each collection consists of natural fibers and quality blends, which wear in beautifully over time, in addition to being more environmentally sustainable.
Based & Produced in Los Angeles
This variant is currently sold out.